The Eucharist. The Real Deal

I’ve been explaining the Eucharist on my blog over the past week or so. If you’d like to see an indepth explanation check it out. Comment on it if you’d like. If you don’t believe in the Eucharist please do come by and see why Catholics do.
adamthecatholic.blogspot.com/

Cool Blog. cool tat. how about this?
united-states-flag.com/vatican.html

I know what I’m asking for Christmass

Adam,

you are handling the topic of the Eucharist very well. Congratulations on your effort.

Lots and lots and lots of reading. Then a lot more reading. And Thanks

Speaking of Eucharistic posts on blogs…The Eucharist IS Scriptural

It’s good to see so many blogs that offer accurate info on our most holy faith! :thumbsup:

Cool Blog. I like it.

I’m Glad those of you who have checked it out have enjoyed my blog. Talk at me any time.:smiley:

Yeah, I would like to get one too. You know we all should start spelling it the original way!

Should it be Christmass?

Or

Christ Mass?

I like that. My daughter who is 17 said she is going to pronounce the word Holiday the right way from now on.

Happy

Holy Days!

We have been studing the history of certain words.

Like All Hallow’s Eve?

look what i found
cgi.ebay.com/NEW-3X5-CATHOLIC-VATICAN-CITY-FLAG-POPE-FLAGS-PAPAL_W0QQitemZ290168628570QQihZ019QQcategoryZ4042QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WooHoo! My wife let me buy a flag!

congrats! I’m going to buy one also!

better be quick there was onlt one left after I bought mine!!

Pretty cool blogs. The Eucharist is so awesome! I love the Eucharist! I plan to receive the Eucharist tomorrow but I don’t know if I’ll be able to or not for sure. One of my favorite Eucharistic miracles is the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano as seen below:

Did you know?:

*  The Flesh is real Flesh. The Blood is real Blood.

* The Flesh and the Blood belong to the human species.

* The Flesh consists of the muscular tissue of the heart.

* In the Flesh we see present in section: the myocardium, the endocardium, the vagus nerve and also the left ventricle of the heart for the large thickness of the myocardium.

* The Flesh is a "HEART" complete in its essential structure.

* The Flesh and the Blood have the same blood-type: AB (Blood-type identical to that which Prof. Baima Bollone uncovered in the Holy Shroud of Turin).

* In the Blood there were found proteins in the same normal proportions (percentage-wise) as are found in the sero-proteic make-up of the fresh normal blood.

* In the Blood there were also found these minerals: chlorides, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium and calcium.

* The preservation of the Flesh and of the Blood, which were left in their natural state for twelve centuries and exposed to the action of atmospheric and biological agents, remains an extraordinary phenomenon.

I found a viedo on YouTube about “the Pill” It’s about what they don’t tell you in the commericals. I put it on my blog.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.