The fall of angels and man - online resources of medieval theology

Can anyone please help me with some good links to online resources of the explanations of the Fall of angels and man by medieval theologians? I actually need it for a non-essential grad Medieval Philosophy essay (I’m actually doing Lit) :rolleyes: , so it would be most helpful if there were many quotations with named sources, making my work easy :smiley: . I haven’t been able to find anything worthwhile through google. I alrready have quite a bit of material, but I want to make sure I’ve got most of it, if somewhat superficially, covered. :o

Thank you so very, very much. I’m really pressed for time (trying to write 2 20-page essays by the end of the month with a baby :smiley: ) and your help is most appreciated. :slight_smile:

Anyone? Anything? Please?

when I said the essay was ‘non-essential’, it meant theology is not my field. It didn’t mean I don’t have to do it! I do, and my scholarship and my family’s livelihood depends on it!!!

:o

Give em some time, I am sure someone has some references to this…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.