The Gospel Of Judas

I was just curious to see what people from all different Christian Demoniations (inlcuding atheist)thought about the The Gospel of Judas and all the media that has been surrounding this “lost gospel”?

bump

It’s a real money maker for the entertainment industry. Not much else.–nicolo

I watched the special last night on the History Channel. Basically it said that The gospel of Judas stated Judas himself was picked by Jesus to betray him. It also said that Judas was the only one who truly understood a higher spiritual plain compared to the other apostles as Jesus showed images of Heaven to Judas.

Judas said Jesus laughed uncontrollably at the apostles giving thanks to GOD before they were about to eat. This is when Jesus started laughing at them sarcastically for being spiritually flawed and not understanding the true meaning.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/04/0406_060406_judas_2.html

It’s just another late gnostic gospel. Interesting in the academic sense. But it has no real bearing on Christianity.

[quote=jonfan]I was just curious to see what people from all **different Christian Demoniations (inlcuding atheist)**thought about the The Gospel of Judas and all the media that has been surrounding this “lost gospel”?
[/quote]

:confused:

[/quote]

Well aithiest are a religion. they know more about christianity then some Bible Belt tootin’ preachers. It was a bad joke. egad! :cool:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.