The Great Adventure with Jeff Cavins

I attened the Great Adventure “Journey Through the Bible” seminar given by Jeff Cavins and I have to say I was very impressed…mostly b/c I can’t beleive how much “I didn’t know” about reading the bible like a story…Jeff Cavins was awsome and made the Bible come “Alive”… a full day seminar was only $25.00 and that included all materials and work book! well worth the time and money.:yup:

Sounds super! Where can one find out when/where his seminars are?

Thanks!

This is Jeff Cavins web site for the Bible time line and his seminarsthebibletimeline.com/Teachers/

[quote=kayla]I attened the Great Adventure “Journey Through the Bible” seminar given by Jeff Cavins and I have to say I was very impressed…mostly b/c I can’t beleive how much “I didn’t know” about reading the bible like a story…Jeff Cavins was awsome and made the Bible come “Alive”… a full day seminar was only $25.00 and that included all materials and work book! well worth the time and money.:yup:
[/quote]

I am right now in the middle of the study, I most also admit that it very exciting. I love it. Our materials was $35.00 though, still well worth it.

www.catholicexchange.com/vm/index.asp?vm_id=3&art_id=31298

this link gives some info on the Fox Special on "“Why Americans Need God”

Jeff Cavins presents the Catholic view and is joined by a Jew and a Muslim.

Airs on Christmas and again Midnight the 26th…

Because he’s local, I’ve been able to attend his lectures in person. Excellent! His study of Matthew is particularly good, and “I didn’t know that!” was a common reaction.

[quote=Sherlock]Because he’s local, I’ve been able to attend his lectures in person. Excellent! His study of Matthew is particularly good, and “I didn’t know that!” was a common reaction.
[/quote]

Jealous… I wish we had someone (Cavins) like you have

Envy… I wish we had Jeff Cavins, here and not there, for our own

so… I envy… my bad

[quote=MrS]Jealous… I wish we had someone (Cavins) like you have

Envy… I wish we had Jeff Cavins, here and not there, for our own

so… I envy… my bad
[/quote]

Perhaps the worthiness of the object of envy lessens your culpability!

Jeff Cavins is great. He did a special on EWTN with Raymond Arroyo in Israel, and I was glued to the TV…he is certainly annointed to preach the gospel.

God Bless,

Baldwin IV

This year we are studing The Acts if the Apostles with Jeff Cavins. The study is fantastic and I can’t wait till we get back from our Christmas break. Cavins is the adult education director at my Parish the Church of St. Paul in Ham LAke, Minnesota.

savedbygrace

[quote=savedbygrace]This year we are studing The Acts if the Apostles with Jeff Cavins. The study is fantastic and I can’t wait till we get back from our Christmas break. Cavins is the adult education director at my Parish the Church of St. Paul in Ham LAke, Minnesota.

savedbygrace
[/quote]

Now I am really jealous…lucky you!!!

[quote=MrS]www.catholicexchange.com/vm/index.asp?vm_id=3&art_id=31298

this link gives some info on the Fox Special on "“Why Americans Need God”

Jeff Cavins presents the Catholic view and is joined by a Jew and a Muslim.

Airs on Christmas and again Midnight the 26th…
[/quote]

bump

[quote=savedbygrace]This year we are studing The Acts if the Apostles with Jeff Cavins. The study is fantastic and I can’t wait till we get back from our Christmas break. Cavins is the adult education director at my Parish the Church of St. Paul in Ham LAke, Minnesota.savedbygrace
[/quote]

Years ago I knew a man named Paul who was in the music ministry at a Catholic Church in Ham Lake. I always felt good hearing him discribe the vibrant parish and its wonderful priests and now you have Jeff Cavins as well. If St. Pauls is that parish you are certainly blessed many times over. We are doing The Great Adventure in our Parish and it is more interesting and informing than any other I have been involved in. My friend Paul used to travel from St. Paul to Ham Lake several times a week. His wife was Catholic, but he was not at that time.

I have been taking the 24 week Bible timeline class…it is the most awesome class I have ever taken! I am so psyched to see he is doing a new testament companion!!! It is totally worth the $30 I paid for the materials! No kidding you guys…if your church offers it…do yourself a favor and sign up, you will love it! I have learned so much already. I can’t wait each week to go to class.

St. Paul’s Catholic Church is where I do go to church. I’ve been a member since 1987. When I was thinking about buying a house I knew I had to be near Ham Lake. I am a convert and I really enjoy the music and praise worship, like the saying says “a church alive is worth the drive”.

peace to all
savedbygrace

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.