The Great Storm

The Great Storm

A massive storm is soon coming to Southern California. I believe it will come before the end of this summer 2010 or sometime in the year 2010. The storm is going to be very big with high winds, pouring rain, massive lightning bolts, and thunder so loud it will knock you out of your chair. But this isn’t just any storm, this storm represents something very deep. It represents the destruction and defeat of the “Evil God’s” that have devoured and destroyed innocent life. These evil God’s have inflicted intense and tremendous evil and pain among innocent life. They have inflicted as much harm imaginable. There are several of these evil God’s. The name of this massive storm is “The Great Storm.”

The plan is that when The Great Storm comes, to light a Jesus candle in a dark room, and keep it lit during the storm. The defeat of these evil God’s is dedicated to the Goddesses and Jesus, as they are one. The way to dedicate their defeat to Jesus and the Goddesses is to tie a “purple ribbon” around the Jesus candle, as the color purple represents the Goddesses.

The Great Storm of intense energy will only last for about one to two hours, so make sure that you are prepared before the storm comes. Listen to your weekly weather forcasts of any possible major storms in the Los Angeles, CA and surrounding areas as far north as Mojave.

Source?

Peace,
Dante

not unusual for southern california, I predict mudslides as well in areas prone to such events after bad storms. When did God reveal his plan to you and the true nature of the perfect storm?

My dear friend - I realize you posted here out of a sincere although misguided effort to warn people. Thank you, but in truth to you know that almost no one here will take you seriously.

If I may. let me ask you. If “Jesus Rules”, then in the quiet of your heart today, ask yourself why you are not a member of His Church. Why your faith system is so far from the truth. Why would Jesus reveal these things to you and not to His Church.

God Bless you on your journey and may you find the truth.

There are no Goddesses.

There is only one true God.

and if this event does not occur?

Sir or Madam,

Have you considered the possibility that you are:

a) wrong
b) a bit crazy
c) demonically oppressed
d) All of the above?

Associating Jesus with goddesses is bunkum. That’s a giveaway. Well done AndrewA for spotting that (I just skimmed). There does seem to be some feminist-gaia-pagan-indifferentist trend trying to subsititute itself for Christianity these days.

I live in Southren California and it does not rain in the summertime here.

Let me nitpick two things here:

1.) ‘Evil Gods’? Wow. I’ll admit that the only ‘evil god’ I know of appeared in a Disney film. :stuck_out_tongue:
2.) What in the world is ‘Goddesses and Jesus’? Who are these goddesses? What is their country/mythology of origin? Why is there more than one goddess? Is Jesus a polygamist? :eek:

This thread has earned the Church Triangle Lady. :smiley:

Don’t post that! It might give ‘active participators’ some ideas.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.