The hour of Divine Mercy thread

:slight_smile: I don’t know what time it is where you live, but here in Canada it’s around 3 pm. I read in St Faustina’s diary that Jesus told her this is the hour of Mercy:

1320 At three o’clock , implore My Mercy, especially for sinners; and , if only for a brief moment , immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in my abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great Mercy for the whole world. I will allow you to enter into my mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of My Passion. [as long as it is in God’s will, of course]

1572 I remind you my daughter that as often as you hear the clock strike the third hour, immerse yourself completely in My Mercy, adoring and glorifying it; invoke its omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners; for at that moment Mercy was opened wide for every soul.

DIVINE MERCY HOUR PRAYERS - Chaplet if possible.

1319 You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
84 O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

theworkofgod.org/devotns/…cy/3oclock.htm

lately I’ve been trying to make it a habit to do this every day when it’s 3 o’clock. …reflect on Jesus’ Passion, pray the Chaplet, and pray for the whole world or particular intentions. It could be a type of reparation to His Sacred Heart as well.

And I just got an idea for a thread…

If you’re on the computer and see that it’s 3 pm, (or 3 am lol!) post an intention on this thread or the prayer I highlighted in light blue. You can also pray the chaplet if you want or have the time.

I really encourage everyone to make a habit of doing this when not on the computer too, but maybe this could be a start? :slight_smile:

just an idea!!

Jesus did say, whatever we ask Him in the hour of mercy, He will grant it.(if it’s in His will of course, and if we pray with TRUST :))
Did you all hear about the airliner crash that happened in January where no one died? A while ago I read somewhere on this forum that it was around 3 pm, and a man on the airliner had prayed the Divine Mercy chaplet that day (or the day before, can’t remember) for the first time in years, and was praying as the airplane crashed. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the people survived because of God’s Mercy and it was a miracle.
Also, I believe my grandmother was healed (the doctors said she was dying) because of people’s prayers, and the night she was healed, the DM chaplet was being prayed for her at 3 am.

God bless!!

It is a little after 3 where I am but if it’s not too late my prayer would be for my daughters salvation and her coming to Christ. and you too are in my prayers.
Rose:gopray2:

I heard that anywhere from 3 -4 is alright :slight_smile:

thank you!! :slight_smile:

prayers for your daughter :crossrc:

Thank you for posting this lovely reminder. :slight_smile:

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

Amen!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us!
Jesus, I trust in You!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us!
Jesus, I trust in You!

Jesus, I trust in You!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. Jesus, I trust in You!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. Jesus, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.