The Hunt for Vigano: Vatican Spies Tracking Whistleblower

This is very frightening. Pray for the safety of the Archbishop and for the conversion of the enemies of the Truth.

Praying for COMPLETE TRUTH by everybody.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

The Church Militant…uhm…kinda like the Catholic version of secular “Fake News”?

Yes, and one thing more frightening than The Church Militant itself is the fact that some people buy into the divisive rhetoric that it spews.

Leave it to silly old Church Militant to make a whole espionage novel out of this. :roll_eyes:

This is your Pope, the Vicar of Christ on Earth, you are talking about.

Kindly stop acting like he is Joseph Stalin.

Are you serious?

closed #9

opened #10

I think about him every day and pray for his safety :pray:t3: What he did was really quite astounding I’m still not sure what to think of it all. His accusations remain in the air like a bad odor waiting for release from an open window or door. I pray for release. I pray for Truth.

I’m mystified as usual why a topic that has been closed for 4 months would all of a sudden pop open again.

You and me both… :man_shrugging:t2:

“This topic will automatically close in 3 hours.”

Gremlins control the forum :wink:

closed #15

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.