The husband of one of my wife's friends

died unexpectedly yesterday. He was 38 and had small children. Please pray for him and his family.

Thanks,

Rocket

Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord, let perpetual light shine on him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for his family.

Prayers for this man and his family. What a sad situation.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. May Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for your intention.

Keep this man and his family in your loving arms. Provide them with the strength and comfort that only You can give. I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Grant rest O Lord to your faithful servant. I will remember his family in my prayers tonight.

Praying for this family.

Praying for this man and his family. May God welcome him with open arms and give comfort to his loved ones left here on Earth.

Praying for the man and his family. God bless You. Peace.

Jesus please be merciful to his shocked and grieving wife. Help her to carry on through with courage and with the loving support of others. Please plant the seeds of a future that will be good for her and the young children.
Please have mercy on this man’s soul.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Son

Praying for this man to go into the light and forever loved in eternal heaven…May the lord be there to lift him up…Also, lot’s of support , love and comfort for his widow and children…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Aloha, sis in Christ, LynneMarie

Many thanks for your prayers and may God bless you all.

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.