The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews: have you seen their slick and manipulative ads on TV?

What do you think of this organization?

From their self-description: “The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein to promote understanding between Jews and Christians and build broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.”

From what I can see they use guilt-trip commercials to pull on the heart-strings of the public in general and sophistry on millenialist-fundamentalist Protestants to fleece money for the advancement of Zionist programs in Israel.

And now with the latest Palestinian uprising, the IFCJ is using commercials with footage of rocket attacks as the backdrop (they must have been made in advance) to cash in on the attacks. Very slick.

ifcj.org/site/PageServer

For what it’s worth, I am neutral on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. I just don’t like the IFCJ’s slick and manipulative marketing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.