The joys of Twitter following

Until a few weeks ago, I always thought of Twitter in terms of writing tweets, which I had no desire to do. But recently I've discovered how great it can be to be a Twitter follower. I'm following just a few people/organizations (including our bishop and Magnificat magazine, which has a great feed), but they send out a lot of tweets, full of prayer prompts and scripture verses. I get them on my cell phone, so I'm getting spiritual updates throughout the day. I love it!

I've started urging people to rethink Twitter; there's a lot of good stuff to be had, and you don't need to write a single tweet if you don't want to.

I am enjoying Twitter so much that I have to bump this thread up again. I convinced my sister to sign up today, so I'm having a little influence. And I don't get any kind of kickback from Twitter! :)

[quote="sungirl, post:1, topic:224290"]
they send out a lot of tweets, full of prayer prompts and scripture verses. I get them on my cell phone, so I'm getting spiritual updates throughout the day. I love it!

[/quote]

Can I have the @'s I would love to recieve spiritual updates throughout my day.

If anyone has UK ones that would be even more brilliant
Thank you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.