The Kingdom Of God On Earth!!!

Please what is the real purpose of Jesus Christ by given him to the World?

I don't really understand your question due to one grammatical error, but if you simply want to know what Jesus' purpose was then I'll be glad to let you know.

The purpose of Jesus being given to the world was so that man may be freed from his sinful nature through the sacrifice of our Lord. That we may come to know God in a more intimate way than ever before. Most importantly for the salvation of humanity that we may be freed from the shackles of sin and brought to the Kingdom of God rather than falling into damnation.

Hope this helps:)

In the Bible, depending on which Gospel you read, you will hear of the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdoms of Heaven and God are one and the same as Jews often subsidised the Name of God (Yahweh) with Heaven as they felt the Tetragrammaton was too holy to pronounce. However, there is valid theological speculation to be derived from the separation of terms.

The Kingdom of God/Heaven begins on Earth and ends in Heaven, which is why Holy Mother Church (in Her wisdom) acknowledges divisions of the Body of Christ, which is the Church. You have the Church Militant and the Church Triumphant, for starters. The Church Triumphant can be regarded as the Communion of the Saints as described in the Apocalypse of Saint John the Theologian, while the Church Militant is composed of yet earthbound Catholics attempting to overcome the trifold temptations of the World, the Flesh and the Devil.

Now, as to your question itself, Jesus' purpose as given to Him by the World is difficult to ascertain. I assume that by World you mean humanity, humanity has "given" the reigning Saviour and final Prophet many purposes, such was His influence that He is impossible to ignore. Some false-religions regard Christ as a man elevated to divinity, who through his struggles attained a sort of Gnosis and a divinisation all his own (Gnosticism.) Others believe he was simply a sage man whose fanatic followers falsified a religion based on their feverish misinterpretations of him (Certain New Age abominations such as Scientology.) Others have maintained the Gospel which the Catholic Church put forth but stripped Christ of His ability to command His Masses through His earthly ministry (protestantism.) You of course have bumbling idiot-savants like Richard Dawkins running around trying to label the God-Man an atheist. The fact of the matter is that everyone has their own interpretation of Christ and His purpose.

It's better to ask what God's purpose for Jesus was. Jesus was both simultaneously God and the culmination of Man, he was the bridge between the divine and the profane, through Christ lowly man can truly elevate himself to God. Christ's redeeming sacrifice allowed the souls in Limbo to behold the splendour of Heaven, it allowed sinners to be reconciled to God, it allowed the original, primordial transgressors of the First Man to be overwritten by the Last Man. God's purpose (in Jesus) was to bring His children back to Himself in a way that none of the prior Revelations could. I hope that helps.

God bless you and keep you,

[quote="Snrone, post:1, topic:290317"]
Please what was the real purpose of Jesus Christ by given him to the World?

[/quote]

I believe you have been given 2 very good answers already, but you appear to be looking for something in particular, or you already have an answer in mind.

Care to share what that might be?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.