The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn

Has anyone read this?

I’m listening to the audio book. It’s great so far!

God bless,
Bryan

It was one of the first books by Scott Hahn I had the pleasure of reading. Definitely worth purchasing :slight_smile:

I haven’t read it yet. If you like this book I’d like to recommend Jesus…the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist.

It is on my ‘to-read’ list, once I have my last remaining papers out of the way, I can begin to relax and read the books on my list, that I have no academic reason to read.

Thats ‘Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper.’ by Brant Pitre with a Foreword by Scott Hahn, it’s not by the same author, it is however an amazing book, I am currently waiting on Dr Pitre’s more academic version of the book, which is to be released soon (as I have read the book, and it left me wanting more instead of a bit of a simplified discussion).

I agree, it’s a very good book.

I read it quite awihle back. I really liked it.

Yes, that book is great. It simultaneously brings intelligibility to both the Book of Revelation and the Liturgy – two things many people get very confused about. :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.