The Last Word Bible Verse Game

‘Make straight the path for thy feet, and all thy ways shall be established.’ (Proverbs 4:26).

3 Likes

Tremble before him, all the earth. The world also is established that it can’t be moved.
(1 Chronicles 16:30)

2 Likes

And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:2

2 Likes

As the Lord had commanded Moses his servant, so Moses commanded Joshua, and so Joshua did; he left nothing undone of all that the Lord had commanded Moses. - Joshua 11:15

2 Likes

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17

2 Likes

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. (Revelation 1:1a)

2 Likes

‘You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.’ (Ps 32:7).

2 Likes

O that deliverance for Israel would come from Zion! When the Lord restores the fortunes of his people, Jacob will rejoice; Israel will be glad. Psalm 14:7

4 Likes

Let Israel be glad in its maker,
the people of Zion rejoice in their king. Psalm 149:2

3 Likes

The messengers returned to the king, who said to them, “Why have you returned?”
2 Kings 1:5

2 Likes

Then Moses departed and returned to Jethro his father-in-law and said to him, “Please, let me go, that I may return to my brethren who are in Egypt, and see if they are still alive.” (Exodus 4:18)

1 Like

‘And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.’ (Gen. 6:19).

2 Likes

Should this be moved to Sacred Scripture sub forum so it will come up with with all latest posts and not just casual discussions. That way more people will see it and it might be more active. I didn’t start the thread so I don’t want to change the sub forum without asking.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.