The Left Side Of My Lower Back Has Been Bothering Me

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? My left side of my lower back has been bothering me lately. I think I either pulled a muscle or have a kidney infection. It has been hurting the past few days. I don’t know whether to see the doctor or not but it is really painful and I can barely move without it hurting.

I will pray for you.

Depending on your age and if you’ve had any unknown injuries caused by, let’s say, a car accident, you might have spondylosis. I’m not a doctor but I’ve been doing research on this because I have cervical spondylosis and I’m going to the doctor on Monday. It hurts more the more I move. My left arm hurts and my fingers have a tingling sensation. Mine is in the back of my neck. You just have it in the lower back. That is why mine is referred as cervical as opposed to just spondylosis. You might have Spinal Stenosis as opposed to spondylosis. So it would be best to see a doctor to find out what it is and so it won’t get worse.

My condition started as pain in my arm. But I knew the pain was not muscular. It just felt different than any muscle pain I’ve ever had. Then a few days later the tingling in my fingers started. So I went on the web and started my research. I’ve even spoken to a doctor online and he diagnosed cervical spondylosis. So I looked that up and I have the classic symptoms of that condition.

I hope you just have muscle pain. In that case it can clear up. But if it’s not just muscle pain, it could be coming from your spine. That’s a little more extensive than just muscle pain. So I’ll pray and hope it’s not the worst of any of these conditions.

I came here precisely to post my prayer request and I found your thread. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

ill include the both of you in my rosary tonight.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

In the name of The Father
and of The Son
and of The Holy Spirit
Amen
Dear Lord please bring comfort and guidance to your daughter to know how best to deal with this pain she is suffering.Let her not suffer and love and guide her always Amen

My best wishes to you - as the pain seems severe, it may be best to make an appointment to see a doctor.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

:gopray:

In my prayers my friend…

Thanks everyone. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Saint Gabriel Possenti of the Sorrowful Mother pray for Holly! :crossrc:
Saint Gemma Galgani pray for Holly! :gopray2:

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Holly3278 who has back pain. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirt.

Comfort her with the knowledge that we are praying for her and her family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying for Holly to be well

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’d recommend seeing your doctor to have a urinalysis done and possibly x-rays to see what’s up with your back side. A doctor can treat whatever it is. Take a sick day from work or go to work late some day so you can see the doctor and get tests done. I certainly hope you feel better soon.

Lord grant unto her the relief she so desperately needs. Heal her body, let the diagnosis come quickly so that she can begin a regemine of healing that is necessary for her to be able to return to her duties, work and family’s needs. We ask this through Christ our Lord,
Amen.

:):slight_smile: Good luck and God Bless.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Still praying… :crossrc:

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, We Trust In You!

Praying for you…

Hi

Every-time i sit and stand up my back hurts so much and I'm in a lot of pain if i continue to do that. it also hurts the most after i do any sort of activity. It hurts to bend forward to and weird motions with my legs like crossing my legs when sitting and switching them or even walking in school. My back hurts so bad after i stand for a while too. its my lower left side of my back that bothering me, also where my butt is. the pain is kinda of hard to describe, Ive had all sorts of pain there. sometimes it sharp sometimes it hurts sometimes its dull and ache etc. lately its been a sharp pain. the orthopedic said it was because my hips are weak so they suggest i do physical therapy. Ive been doing this for 2 weeks and its only making my back hurt worse.

i thought physical therapy was suppose to help but it doesn't seem to be? any ideas of what i could have possibly done to my back?!

spinal stenosis

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.