The Little Flower sent me a shower of roses!!!

Quite literally...as many of you know my DH is interviewing for a new teaching job tomorrow. I have been asking intercessions from the Little Flower for weeks about this.

we bought our home abou 8 years ago. it was build in the 1950's and is a wonderful small brick ranch home. we bought it from the people who built it and are only the second owners! in the backyard, the woman had all sorts of bulb plants and such, and one lonely rose bush.

when we moved in, i couldn't bear to kill it, and in fact wanted to have a bit of the first owners there with us. we kept a couple of their cabinets and other things too. the rose bush has been sort of pathetic for the past several years, with maybe one or two little blossoms on it.

yesterday, after talking with the Little Flower, asking for a definite shower of roses...i pulled into the driveway after work and there it was...

OUR LITTLE, PATHETIC ROSE BUSH FULL OF BEAUTIFUL ORANGE BLOSSOMS!!!!!! AT LEAST 7 OR 8. WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS BLOOMS.

i believe that this was my answer...praise God and thank you to Little Flower for prayers heard!

What a great story! Thanks for sharing!

WOW! What a great story. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Great story! Good luck to your DH.

Thanks be to God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.