The little girl from Florida, May God welcome her

Please join me in praying for little 7 year old Somer Thompson, the missing girl from Florida whose tiny body was discovered in a landfill. She had dissapeared walking home from school on Monday of this week, and her body has now been found.

Rejoice in God welcoming her, along with all the saints and angels of heaven!
Pray for her family who misses her. Pray for justice and for the mankind in general, because we live in a world where the innocent are targets.

Jesus I ask You to comfort her in the fear and trauma she exprieces before death,
and I implore You to comfort her family in the horror and grief they are experiencing.

May she rest in peace and God comfort her family.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please comfort the family of this little girl and grant them peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen

I’ve been following this story since it first happened. I was on the point of tears when I heard the news that her body had been found. I was praying she would come home alive, and I even lit a prayer candle at Church. This world is really messed up. I’m praying that God will admit little Somer into His Heavenly Kingdom. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.