The Lord took my brother home

Please pray at this time for my family…My brother was killed in a motorcycle accident on Labor Day 26 years ago…I still see the pain on my Mom’s face…I will be taking her out to the cemetary on Saturday…Also please pray for the priest that molested him when he was 10 years old…I’ve forgiven him and my Church with the help of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us sinners now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Praying with you…

praying for you’re family especially you’re mum, i’m sure the pain at the loss of her son is still the same as it was 26 years ago. God bless

For this lifelong loss, have compassion on this family Lord, because the loss doesn’t end with the death and funeral. Not to go into old age with, not to share with, not to have his children around, and a lifetime of anniversaries. Please comfort and heal for all the many kinds of absense, Lord.

:slight_smile:

Amen. :gopray::gopray::gopray:

Eternal rest grant unto him, O lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen. Dear Lord, please be with this family at this time when memories of their son and brother still pain them. Help them to know that it is now that he is really living with you. If he is in purgatory, I pray, Lord, that my prayers and sufferings help expedite his stay there. May the priest who hurt their son/brother be convicted of his sin (if he hasn’t already), be reconciled to you and receive your forgiveness, Lord. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him …

Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Praying also for your family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him …

Amen

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.