'The Most Faith-Intolerant Regime in the History of Our Republic"

The title says it all: “The Most Faith-Intolerant Regime in the History of Our Republic, Obama Surrogates Attack First Amendment,” by Mark Alexander on 8-2-12. patriotpost.us/alexander/14304/

…I think I detect some bias from this news source…

I note I also detect some bias in the news reporting of Chick- fil- A as well…

Perhaps a counter balance is what is needed.:cool:

Well, discovering this administration to be “Faith-intolerant” doesn’t require a lot of searching! It’s pretty apparent.

I totally agree that this is the most faith-intolerant regime in the history of the United States of America. It really has me rather nervous. I fear that more and more attacks will come on freedom of religion, especially if Obama wins the election.

News source? right-wing screed. Utter claptrap!

Just referring to our government as a “regime” is ridiculous, and shows you where these people are coming from .:frowning:

If this is the most faith-intolerant, which are #2 and #3? Another indication of what nonsense this is.

So? Your point is …?

“What made Peter so great was that he knew there was no such thing as the truth.” – Barbara Walters eulogizing Peter Jennings

Yep. I didn’t like it when the extreme leftists used that term either. “Regime” refers to the form of government. Our government is We the People…regardless of the current occupant of the White House. To look for “regime change” is to call for a revolution to replace our Constitution.

I don’t like our current president, and I believe he, his administration and his party are harming our country, but I don’t want to end our constitutional republic.

Commentary, please review the forum rules before starting a thread.

I vaguely recall some editorials that claimed Bush was turning the U.S. into another Nazi Germany. :smiley:

If this is the most faith-intolerant, which are #2 and #3? Another indication of what nonsense this is.

#2 and #3 don’t matter. Haven’t you ever read an editorial, or are only liberals allowed to express an opinion? Huh? :rolleyes:

One of the creepy things about liberals is that they wish to discuss actions and inevitably bad consequences only when the actions can be traced to conservatives. You never hear them reprimand parole boards, which are nearly always comprised of social workers, psychologists, and other college degreed morons, when one of the felons they release murders or rapes another victim. – Burt Prelutsky

Well said, without the need for hyperbole. :thumbsup:

Two wrongs make a right, eh?

#2 and #3 don’t matter. Haven’t you ever read an editorial, or are only liberals allowed to express an opinion? Huh? :rolleyes:

If there is something that is “the most,” there must be a #2 and #3, or at least a #2. Which is it?

One of the creepy things about liberals is that they wish to discuss actions and inevitably bad consequences only when the actions can be traced to conservatives. You never hear them reprimand parole boards, which are nearly always comprised of social workers, psychologists, and other college degreed morons, when one of the felons they release murders or rapes another victim. – Burt Prelutsky

Preludsky, by his own admission, is a comedian, and what you’ve cited proves it.

Commentary, please review the forum rules before starting a thread.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.