The most holy rosary

how many of you pray the rosary regularly? the rosary has helped me through sooo much in so many ways! youtube.com/watch?v=8VfqMSVUesk the link is to a beautiful video about the rosary! :) and this month is the month of the holy rosary (just a random fun fact)!

I pray the rosary everyday. It's a beautiful prayer.

I've been doing a Rosary novena since August 20. It ends on the 12th this month. Before this novena, I would say it here and there, but nothing regularly. What a difference it's made! It's really so beautiful!! What a wonderful gift we Catholics have in the Rosary!!

Agreeed!!!

[quote="MaeganFlinchum1, post:1, topic:301048"]
how many of you pray the rosary regularly? the rosary has helped me through sooo much in so many ways! youtube.com/watch?v=8VfqMSVUesk the link is to a beautiful video about the rosary! :) and this month is the month of the holy rosary (just a random fun fact)!

[/quote]

October IS the month of the Rosary, but TODAY is the Feast of the Holy Rosary! Awesome :)

[quote="105lynne, post:5, topic:301048"]
October IS the month of the Rosary, but TODAY is the Feast of the Holy Rosary! Awesome :)

[/quote]

yep i know :D sorry if i didnt say that right

Four times a day minimum., with additional songs , prayers , making paintings, poems all dedicated to Mary take up to 90% of my day. I seem to not ever get enough of praise , committed attitude, time,energy for the one we all adore.

I love the Holy Rosary! Our Lady urges us to pray it daily and so I listen to her. Pope John Paul II said...“The Church has always attributed particular efficacy to this prayer, entrusting to the Rosary the most difficult problems. At times when Christianity itself seemed under threat, its deliverance was attributed to the power of this prayer, and Our Lady was acclaimed as the one whose intercession brought salvation.”

I pray the rosary everyday, and on occasion a second time. It’s a great way to wind down the day or to pray on long drives.

I also pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy everyday.

[quote="Bowljr300, post:9, topic:301048"]
I pray the rosary everyday, and on occasion a second time. It's a great way to wind down the day or to pray on long drives.

I also pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy everyday.

[/quote]

Rosary while driving? That's a fantastic idea. I had never thought of that.

That’s dedication. How do you do it?

I pray the rosary everyday. I feel lost or maybe the word is empty when I do not pray the rosary, it is a great comfort. A priest in the archdiocese wrote that the Rosary is primarily a scriptural pray a phrase used by Pope Pius XII. Our archdiocese is decicating the rosary and Respect Life during October

Happy Feast Day to Our Lady of the Rosary

I pray a decade every day with my son (who's 4), it's an excellent way to teach children the basic prayers, as well as the key moments in Jesus and Mary's lives. It also teaches them the importance of having a routine of daily prayer.

I also pray the rosary on my own. There's a group on facebook called "Real Men Pray the Rosary" that's suggested marking the month of the rosary by committing to pray it once a week for the intentions of the Holy Father, which I find to be an excellent idea.

I never knew everytime we pray the Holy Rosary we give Mother Mary and Our Lord Jesus roses O: thats so cool

[quote="CountrySteve, post:14, topic:301048"]
I never knew everytime we pray the Holy Rosary we give Mother Mary and Our Lord Jesus roses O: thats so cool

[/quote]

yes i know right!

I have said the Rosary daily since I was about 10 or 12 and always when I drive. Also when I do a daily walk. Sometimes two or three a day. It brings me peace in a hectic life.

When my oldest dtr was four yrs old she heard tthe BVM tell her “be good in church and say the Rosary every day” Now being only four, she knew the Our Father and the Hail Mary but had never said the Rosary, So that night we, as a family began praying the Rosary every night and did it for years, till they grew up and were on their own. Now 3 of them have left the church, including the dtr. So Please pray that they return to a virtuous and holy life and to the church. This breaks my heart and I have shed many tears for them.

I try to pray decades of the rosary every day.
Yesterday, October 7 I taught the children in my catachism class how to say the rosary.
I recommend praying it every day.

I pray the rosary everyday also. Sometimes the only time I have is when I am completing chores so I memorized the ten virtues of Our Blessed Mother and include one into each Hail Mary, this way I know I say all ten before I bow for the Glory Be…To Jesus through Mary. Jesus, I trust in You,

[quote="1_with_God, post:18, topic:301048"]
I pray the rosary everyday also. Sometimes the only time I have is when I am completing chores so I memorized the ten virtues of Our Blessed Mother and include one into each Hail Mary, this way I know I say all ten before I bow for the Glory Be...To Jesus through Mary. Jesus, I trust in You,

[/quote]

Thank you for sharing this excellent technique!

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.