The movie "Midnight in Paris"--has anyone seen it?

Is there anything objectionable in it?

[quote="Tenebrae, post:1, topic:249397"]

[/quote]

My dh and I saw it. It was a PG 13 due to some sexual references and smoking. It was pretty good. Woody Allen directed it so it is a little different from the normal romantic comedy. It is also a fantasy with time travel. I liked the part with several well know actors/actresses playing the historical characters.

It was one of my most pleasant surprises of the summer

[quote="Tenebrae, post:1, topic:249397"]

[/quote]

I haven't seen it yet, but Wolf Blitzer of CNN recommended it the other day (not that his recommendation means all that much to me). I've either missed or been disappointed by the last few Woody Allen films, but may try this one.

It's probably been my favorite movie of the summer. It was a truely adorable movie. I really like Woody Allens movies, and he certainly didn't disapoint.
Aside from some mild sexual references I didn't find anything objectionable in it.

I'm dying to see it. Woody Allen is one of my favorite filmmakers. He's just a genius! Though I prefer films that he stars in, I just love the neurotic character he plays so well.

I'm currently reading a book of essays he wrote. Funniest thing I've ever read.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.