Great reply, THANKS
Upon reflection I [me here] still think it is still true.
On the OLD CAf [I have over 13,000 POST] I dealt with this criticism several times.
I’m always a BIT [just a bit:grinning:] surprised at it…
Dear FRIEND, this is a CATHOLIC Forum, and TRUTH CAN BE NOTHING ELSE but singular per defined issue; we Catholics have a grave moral obligation to SHARE that singular truth per defined issue.
That we consistently disagree with Protestant philosophy and theological POSTED positions ought to be expected and not taken as “Protestant bashing.” THAT certainly is NOT our intent.
Here my FRIEND are a few points to prayerfully pondrer
Pope BENEDICT XVI
“If we omit the truth, what do we do anything for?”
“Their cannot be your truth and my truth or there would be no truth”
FATHER HARDON, one f the most esteemed theologians of the 20th Century} taught this about TRUTH:
“Truth is the condition of grace, it is the source of grace, it is the channel of grace, it is the divinely ordained requirement of grace.” ….Father was a friend and occasional mentor of mine.
Ps.145 Verses 17 to 18 “
 The LORD is just in all his ways, and kind in all his doings.  The LORD is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in [HIS] truth.
Dictionary Definition of “Truth”
- The true or actual state of a matter:
conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement
- a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like mathematical truths.
- the state or character of being true.
- actuality or actual existence.
- an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.
- honesty; integrity; truthfulness.
- (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and
transcending perceived experience:
- agreement with a standard or original.
9… accuracy, as of position or adjustment.
- Archaic. Fidelity or constancy. End quotes
Know please that it actually would be a sin [and COULD even be a Mortal sin conditionally] for us NOT to correct, not to share GOD’S Truths fully.
God Bless you and guide your path