The Politician by Andrew Young re: Edwards

Andrew Young is the author of The Politcian,an inside lookat the John Edwards mess. Actually, I did not think Edwards was a serious contender for Pres. I have listened to 2 diff interviews of Andrew Young: John Gibson and Hannity. Young is, in my opinion, very naive.

Young states Edwards wanted him to encourage the pregnant girl friend to abort. Young could not bring himself to do this because, he said, he was the father of 3 and almost lost one of his own children. He does make a point to say, he is ‘pro choice’. Confused?
Young @ one time says he is a nervous/scared and he thinks of Vince Foster. whew!

John Gibson interview:

foxnews.com/search-results/m/28873629/yuck.htm

We all seek inspiration, fortunately Jesus Christ is the only Inspiration anyone needs!

If you think any man or woman, John Edwards, Obama, Oprah, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Bill O’Rielly… can lead you to your purpose in life you will be horribly betrayed, as this pitiful & greedy man was.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

"pitiful and greedy" is a bit extreme.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.