The Power Of Prayer! God Delivers!

As most of my brothers and sisters are aware, I have been requesting prayers concerning a job from the City Of Fairfax, in Fairfax VA. Not being the most patient soul, I finally called the Lt. today to see what my status was … if, in fact, I had a status because of the back Child Support payments. The Lt. said they were simply waiting for information from the CS Office and then packaging my forms together and sending it off to the Captain of Communications who will then decide whether or not I get the job. This Captain, for whatever reason, really likes me!

While I am not out of the woods completely, I know that I will be granted this opportunity at a new beginning for both me and my daughters.

And so I thank all the Prayer Warriors and all of the prayers blessed unto me and I ask for your continued support for the position.

Many Blessings!

Rick

Still praying for Gods will to be done in your life!!!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father in the name of Jesus please grant Rick this wonderful new beginning that it may be lived in the fullness of all his intentions to do Your will.

Thank God For Answering Your Prayers.
Grandma Glor

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.