the power of prayer

i have been a religious skeptic because there are many practices i observed even from my own religion, of course the roman catholic, that it seems to me are against common sense. with prayer i was able to have inner peace as i feel the presence of the Lord in my life. reading the gospel every day has made me discover the beauty and the power of prayer. i have total surrender to the Lord and even asking Him to make me as instrument of His love by touching others. I am now petitioning the Lord everyday to grant me my beautiful aspiration to help the poor upland farmers in my community, and also ask Him to give me wisdom on how to alleviate the sufferings of the prisoners in my province. i am asking those who read this post to pray also for this beautiful aspiration to touch those in greater need that they may see and feel the presence of the Lord in their lives. thanks for joining me to serve the least of our brothers…

Praying for your prayer intentions.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying The Lord will grant you your heartfelt desires…and that all who need and seek The Lord will find Him…
Lord please hear our prayers…

Praying!

Dear God…I pray for Your child, Junvir and his intentions. He can make a difference in the world with Your guidance and help. Amen, Amen

Father, please send the Holy Spirit
to our hearts and minds
so that we will feel your presence
every moment of every day.
Help us to help others
far more than we do now.
Guide us to spread your word.
In Jesus name I pray.
AMEN

Praying very hard for your intentions!

I am happy to pray for you. Praying for those that you are trying to help, and praying that your heart is open to hear the voice and the will of God for your life. God bless.

J†M†J
I will pray for your intentions in my rosary tonight.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.