The Presence is Real

I thought this video was pretty spectacular, and haven’t seen it on many blogs and wondering what everyone thought of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgF4LJk1G9s
Description: From the moment of consecration, Christ is truly present in the Holy Eucharist. We do not see Him as we see other people, but He is there, body, blood, soul and divinity. Even though we cannot see Him, He is always with us in the Blessed Sacrament.

From the moment of creation, a person is truly present. We can’t see him or her as we see other people, but the whole person is there. Unique DNA can be detected, which will determine his or her physical and mental characteristics.*

I don’t see the connection between the Real Presence in the Eucharist, and the existence of a person from the first moment of conception.

The claim isn’t being made that analysing the Host would provide evidence of human DNA, I hope?

I don't get anything about DNA out of it. What I get is that if a catholic pro-abortion politician fails to believe in the person in the womb, how much more can we expect them to believe in the True Presence of Christ in the Eucharist? Yet they continue to receive communion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.