The problem o' evil (only the 100% imprevisible)

:thumbsup: :slight_smile: This problen in all its variety has destroyed completely my faith.

My brain get a only solution after many research: we dwell in a Infraworld, & karma’ll lead our souls to ‘superior’ realities.
snif snif damn life!
God, why you can tell us the origin o’ karma, oh poor I. Kant, poor metaphysicians,
God, the chorch sermons are pure desperation to infinite mystery

get me out o’ this senseless world!!111!!!:thumbsup:

Hmmmmm . . . a dictionary might help to overcome all of those misspelled words.
Also - it’s helpful to have a point whan you post. Gibberish will only get you so far . . .

**Beam me up, Scotty!! :rolleyes: **

Say what???
I’m confused!:confused:

The **Serpent **(nahash) said Genesis 3:5,

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof
then your eyes shall be opened
and ye shall be as gods
knowing good and evil

amymariagoretti, would you have eaten
the fruit
of the tree
of the knowledge
of good and evil???

Have a look at the profile of the OP and look at the threads opened by him. Either he is here simply trying to make fun of us or he needs some serious professional help!!

Ps. 119:71 **It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn thy statutes. **

Ps. 62:8 **Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. **

Ps. 13 *How long, O LORD? Wilt thou forget me for ever? How long wilt thou hide thy face from me? 2 How long must I bear pain in my soul, and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me? 3 Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; 4 lest my enemy say, “I have prevailed over him”; lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken. 5 But I have trusted in thy steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. 6 I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me. **

Ps 88, and so on and so on.

your not the only one , silly billy , who struggles with the evils of this world and wonders why God allows such atrocities. Have Faith and press on my friend.

the short, short answer: we can offer up our sufferings to God and help God redeem others through our merit.

This is the most positive response to the question of suffering.

Is there anything more beautiful than a Roman Virgin offering prayers of love and desperation for the souls of her torturers, that they might be restored to God through her blood spilling for Jesus?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.