The prodigal son

May God bless you with whatever God knows you need
Moving from good to better does not have to go through worse. Its good better better…better best.
I read the story of prodigious son and my back become straight, the wall opened and my sight was moving above everything. I did remember how I learned hard, how I worked hard on my jobs, how I saved money and how I bought what I bought. I did have big plans. More rooms in the house, more bathrooms, Lindab instead of Zinc plates on the roof, metal door and much more. Can you be named prodigal son when you see things pilling up near you? Aren’t you a hard working person , can you be named prodigal son when you did so much? I was thinking at prodigal son as a man who wiould paly cards all day and drink a lot of stuff
I make a small parenthesis with my car. One day my window was opened. I hit my window with hammer, screwdriver, pushed it said some words and Nothing. Went to a mechanic he hit the window with hammer and told me he could not help. At one time I see some buttons, press one and zummmm the window closed by itself.
Now coming back.
So I lived a happy life with many things pilling near me until the sickness hit me that I said I may not escape it. I did escape it finally through prayers. But suddenly religion become more important and I realized something, that prodigal son was me.
This is what I understood. That God gave me life, health, a job and many money to build a house, ranch , castle in Heaven and that I used this richness on Earth. I understood that even if I lived rich on Earth I was closed to be poor in Heaven. Why? Because I didn’t open and account in Heaven and I didn’t transfer things there.
What I would do without 7 rooms in Heaven, without First Comfort, without gardens with flowers and vegetables, without hard doors and such? I don’t know, I don’t want to find out. What should I have done? Simple, to giveparts of my money to the poor and that money were multiplied automatically by God and sent to heaven waiting for me.
There is an historical document speaking about the works of Apostle Thoma. So Apostle Thoma was in visit at an Indian King that had some money to build a castle. So the King asked all the builders, construction companies of today, and everybody including Apostle Thomas told the King what they are going to build. Apostle Thoma told the King that he will build to him a castle with many rooms and many precious stones and crystals and a very nice castle that will not be destroyed and the King liked it and gave his money to Apostle Thomas. Apostle Thomas added the multiplicatin factor from God. So if you give 100$ to a poor person you will get more $ in Heaven. At one time the Indian King wants to see the castle and Apostle Thomas told him that he had given the King money to the poor and that the castle is from other world. The King went angry and put Apostle Thoma in prison. It happened that the King’s brother died and when the angel took his souls he passed by a very nice Castle and the King’s brother asked Who’s this castle and if he can stay in it. The angel responds that the castle belongs to his brother the King and that he needs to ask the King about staying there. So the King’s brother was resurected and told his brother what he saw in the afterlife. So King let the Apostle free.
So.
The Church of Anastasia widow is another story that shows that you can build something very nice in Heaven even if you are not rich. In the time of Anastasia widow the emperor was building a Great Church and everybody was going to bring gifts to the Church. But the Anastasia widow was very , very upset because she was so poor and she could not bring a great gift to the New Church. She was so sad that she went and prayed to Jesus. After thinking and thinking she took some grass from nearby a road and went to Church. There she founds some hungry bulls that went with a cart with gifts to the Church and gave them the grass.
In that time the Emperor’s painter just finished writing above the gate, This Church was realized by Emperor XXX and just come down on the stairs. When everybody was ready to go into the Church , the Angel of God comes and erases the name of the Emperor and puts instead the name of Widow Anastasia. This means that God received with more power the gifts of poor Anastasia rather than the gifts of Emperor . This does not mean the Emperor did not receive richness in Heaven for what he id, no , but may mean that poor Widow Anastasia received more .
So if I would spend several thousand Euro and if I would take a Confort 3 Studio and I would give it to a poor person without House , I would have a huge House in Heaven with God multiplication factor. If I would give a small garden to a poor person I would have a ranch in heaven. But some people can say, I just have enough money for me, what can I do? I cannot afford to buy one more Studio or garden because I can’t. For people like these there are many things they can do. For example try to get the fruit of your lips that can be transferred to Heaven. People can pray for widows, sick persons, orphans, poor people, people in Hell and for everybody. Many people were miracle working just for doing this. There was a Saint on Mount Athos that prayed one hour for widows, the sick , even for fallen angels. Father Gherontie from Caraiman Monastery that saw Holy Mother of God many times and to which Holy Mother of God spoke many times , even if he needed to read JUST ONCE the names you put to be read at Holy Liturgy he read them 60 TIMES. The 59 TIMES the Father prayed more are the fruits of his lips . Other thing you can do is to have a candle , I am not speaking about a wax candle but about a candle with oil you can see in Orthodox churches near the icons, so let this candle burn for 24 hours in front of an icon of God,Holy mother of God, Saints and I understood that if the oil is from vegetables you get vegetables in Heaven and if Oil is from Olive then you get fruits in heaven. What can you do more? You can Bless Holy Mother of God . So when I went to Crasna Monastery because I orgot my prayer books I started to Bless Holy mother of God. I repeated Blessed is the Holy Mother of God now and EVER and for the ages
of ages. Amen. I was saying this over and over and suddenly somebody beside me say we ar in the village without end and truly there were many houses there. Continuing to repeat this I heard from above Because you blessed me on this way I bless you to have a village like this in Heaven. The voice told me to make the sign of cross thre times which I did . I did other things so that the blessing ill be multiplied. So lips can be used to bring prosperity to heaven. To get more reward in Heaven you can salute people with May God bless you or with May God bless you with what God knows you need or say this blessing in your mind an you’ll get many good things that don’t deteriorate in Heaven.
:

Maybe the brother that was already with Father and returned from fields, maybe he didn’t return from his fields working for his food but maybe he returned from doing good deeds, working on the fields that would bring him prosperity in Heaven. So if he would plant vegetables maybe a part would give it to the poor and transfer his work to heaven. Maybe through his work he mde a deposit on the Heaven account.
So you can build your prosperity in heaven piece by piece . If you see somebody needy on the Street and you cannot help him, you can pray for him. You can say God, please give this person what you know he needs. You can take a pot with food and give it to the poor. You can make packages with food and gave it to the poor you can see in the street, at Church, at Elderly Houses, at Orphans Houses , at Hospitals, anybody you can think of that is without food or you can pay rent for people that can not do that. If you have a garden or a field or a tree with fruits , you can give to the poor part of your harvest. You can help Church . Bless God, Holy Mother of God, and other people you come into contact with. People can say every night, God blessed all people that I will meet tomorrow with whatever you know they need. People can help anybody that asks for help. If you have idle time, don’t lose it. You can pray for others too and bless God, Holy Mother of God and people generally or for the ones in hell.
Also you can look at the things you don’t need like clothing and transfer some of these into Heaven. Everything that you have deposited but don’t need like clothing, shoes, toys, bicycles, books that you don’t need either you can sell them and make money for poor either you can gave them to poor so you have prosperity in Heaven. Try not be prodigal son losing everything on Earth.
If you want to buy a shirt even if you have 9 , it is better to buy one for a poor person so you get more in Heaven.
Just looking once around me and asking myself what are doing the people that are doing good and I saw that the people having prosperity are actually the people helping others including myself for example to get a job. You can look around you and see if this holds true in your case too.
So you can help somebody to get a job, you can create jobs for people, you can create housing for poor and needy, for needy housing with medical support. You can help Churches, Monasteries and if you don’t pray too much you can help monks and they can pray for you. At Sambata Monastery , Romania monks pray for you 1 year. If you want you can give a gift of around 17$. At Crasna monastery in Romania monks pray 7 years after your death. And you can give a gift of around 100 to 200$. You need to pray for yourself too but this intercession prayer helps a lot. If you are a founder of a Monastery or of a Church , in Romania this may be 100 to 300$ you are prayed for at every Holy Liturgy that is going to take place in that Monastery or Church for ever. You may want to be funder of Church in Caraiman Monastery in Romania city of Busteni, very close to rail station, where is Father Gherontie that spoke a lot with Holy Mother of God and now Father Gherontie is building a new beautiful Church.
If you are legislator you can give a Law so that no man will be left without House or Food. This is very posible in our development stage.
Also you can bring gifts and candles at Church for prosperity . Also on the day of Celebration of Saint Joseph the Carpenter , that is December 28th in Orthodox Church, in the name of Saint Joseph people can give food and drinks like wine to widows, orphans, you’ll get a big return on Heaven. Also you can name your first son as Joseph in honor of Saint Joseph and in your family would be no sudden death neither lack of prosperity.
If you write the life of Joseph the Carpenter the book of your sins will be burned and you will get in Heaven without problems at judgment day. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT SO PLEASE DON’T FORGET IT.
What happened is that I prayed and I said, God I am so weak, I really love to come to Heaven, please show to me a way for salvation for the weak and then I read this book that I think is the answer of my prayer so people can write this book and eventually can give it to their friends.
So , as a conclusion, you can give the poor food, house or pay rent for them, clothes, medical help, blessing, good advice, you can make people come back to NEW LAW , food for eternal life and Orthodox Christianity and many sins will be forgiven for you. Also you can buy a sepulcher for poor and donate it to a hospital so poor will be buried there. Burning bodies is discouraged in Orthodox Christianity and may be considered sin.
This say what can you do for the poor

This is written:
Matthew 25:
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me

We are asked to built our house on Mountains so the water cannot take it. Is a house built at 100 m distance of water safe enough, how about a house built at 1 km distance of water, how about a house built at several thousand meter high , how about a house built on Hymalaya. If the water means departing from this world, building a house on Himalaya is not enough, building it on Heaven is what matters.

Is important to help others.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.