The Pure Life theme song

Hello Church,

Does anyone know where I could get a recorded version of the theme song from “The Pure Life” on EWTN. I was channel surfing last night and happened on to EWTN when it was playing as the outro. IT’S HOT FIRE!!! I caught the artists name, Kelly Pease, and the title “There is Life,” yet internet searches have beared little fruit.

REWARD: Anyone providing help in this matter will receive 3 attaboys or attagirls, and a guaranteed high five if we ever meet in person. Also, if you are able to find a legal and free way for me to get ahold of this song, I’d be more than pleased to add you in my Rosary intentions for a week. (I’ve never seen bribes forbidden in the forum rules).

God Bless yins
Nate

franciscanyouth.com/Multimedia/2009/FreeMusic/3.%20There%20Is%20Life.mp3

This song is one on the Steubenville weekend CD. It will only be posted suring the summer of 2009

Wow. Nearly a year after I posed the question someone has come through. Well played DavidRLewis… Well played. You are a model Catholic Christian and I thank you for your service.

As promised, I will keep you in my prayers and here are your 3 attaboys.

ATTABOY! ATTABOY!! ATTABOY!!!

It is after Catholic ANSWERS … what good would the site be if it were just questions. I am glad I could help, and thank you for your prayers. I stumbled upon your question while searching for the lyrics, and I knew the answer so thought I would share. I didn’t realize how long your post had been up until I had posted my reply. I am just glad the answer made it to you. God bless you, and have a beautiful day.

Hopefully you received the information about this song but if not, go to www.kellypease.com and send her an email. Or, let me know and I will get it for you.
God bless
rosie

I like the song too and have been looking for it as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.