The Quran and Jesus’ Crucifixion

The quran has been written by other people

You say God can do what wish. So God wished to kill himself and did! Can a god kill other god? Or can/do God kill himself? (We suppose that Jesus is God and wished to kill himself!)

Yeah. All books were writen by people!

If Jesus was god so suppose that Jesus got married! Would childs be god-man or man-god also?

Jesus is God. No ifs about it.

Do any body emerge from land. I mean all souls come from heavens.

Heaven is a crature place. God is not in Heavens. Ofcourse there are some statements as is God has a hand or a footing or a throne which God stand on. But all these are metaphors and it is your problem to interprete those metaphors as literal. Every strange ideas arise in that way are the strained interpretations. As I intendly state that God is always out of time and space.

Let’s see…

Death is a part of human life.
But death only affects the mortal body.
The spirit is not affected.
When a man dies, his spirit lives although his body dies.

God is Spirit.

In order for God to die, He prepared for Himself a mortal body.
He permitted the body to die, but He continued to live, because spirits don’t die.

Why did God die? In order to bring about the salvation of the world.

Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

I don’t know what you’re trying to say.

As I intendly state that God is always out of time and space.

And we believe that God is immanent and transcendent. We believe that time and space do not affect God, therefore, He is everywhere in time and space and beyond.

Amen, De_Maria. Good rebuttal. I’ll let that stand in place of my own rebuttal.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit