The Race Is Over

His Highness Quasitenebrous VI, Penultimus, is pleased to announce that he has, again, been acknowledged by the Shadow Senate as the Benevolent Monarch of Umbravia.

I thank all of my supporters, especially those on CAF: @Pattylt, @beryllos

8 Likes

You been building up to this a long time haven’t you :rofl:

6 Likes

Congratulations! Are your subjects celebrating wildly with much alcohol and confetti? If you have a parliament, are they joyous as well? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

All in the Kingdom of Umbravia and the Regency of Fidelia are pleased; if ye believe me not, ask your shadow.

6 Likes

When do I get my bread and circus?

4 Likes

Congratulations, Your Opaque Highness! May your kingdom and regency be blessed always with peace and prosperity.

3 Likes

Well, it was certainly an exhausting period - but I am pleased to say that not one penny was spent on campaign ads.

3 Likes

“Plaudite. The race is over.”

4 Likes

Congratulations! I wish I had known you were running, you would have had my full and useless support! Time to celebrate!

8 Likes

I thank ye, Fauken, for that near-quotation from my childhood friend, Augustus.

4 Likes

Shakes up champagne , pops cork, sprays champagne all over podium. Which race was that? :tada:

3 Likes

It was for Shadow Senate as the Benevolent Monarch of Umbravia. :wink:

1 Like

we demand transparency!

5 Likes

That kids got some smooth dance moves :joy: gave me a good laugh. Thank you!

2 Likes

2nd Imperial District. After a formal challenge from an opponent, the Shadow Senate umpires mortal combat in the traditional Umbravian martial art Deap Sha-Do. There was no other candidate this year.

The Ministry of Culture describes Deap Sha-Do in this way:

Lethal as it is spectacular, Deap Sha-Do is a combination of precise coordination and metaphysical speculation. Largely unknown to the solid-folk, some of its principles were learned by the current Grandmaster and founder of Ameri-Do-Te, Master Ken:

3 Likes

Yes but do you use Sai and Bokkan?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.