The Real-Life Heroes Behind '13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi'

What happened during the 2012 Benghazi attack is the most scrutinized, most politically explosive “13 Hours” in recent history, and now the real-life American commandos who fought that night are coming forward to share their stories.

On Sept. 11, 2012, Ansar l-Sharia armed militants attacked a U.S. diplomatic compound and then a CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya, killing four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens. Mark “Oz” Geist was one of the six former elite military operatives who fought back that night.

“We knew to get out of there we were going to have to depend on each other, kill them before they kill you,” he told “Nightline.”

Former Army Ranger Kris “Tonto” Paronto and former Marine Sgt. John “Tig” Tiegen were also there.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/real-life-heroes-13-hours-secret-soldiers-benghazi/story?id=36325764

Getting in on this thread early, for whomever says the American Public don’t care about Benghazi,

Those Americans saved over 60 Americans and others from what I understand. That is pretty good.

I really want to see this movie.

My wife and I enjoyed it immensely.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.