The rhythm of life

Has anybody read this book?

The Rhythm of Life: Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose by Matthew Kelly (Paperback - Sep 27, 2005)

The reason I ask is because I’m looking at finding a book to give my mother for her birthday and she’s Catholic. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know that I read this book just over a year ago and would highly recommend it for your mother. A very easy read and a lot of good “life lessons” in this book. A lot of practical advice. Matthew Kelly is a great author! :thumbsup:

I’ve never read this book, but I have read others by Matthew Kelly. They are excellent. He is a wonderful author, a great inspiration.:coffeeread: :slight_smile:

Visit his website The Matthew Kelly Foundation

Agreed with the previous post :thumbsup:

A friend of mine heard Matthew Kelly speak, she bought “The Rythm of Life”. She asked me to read it - I reminded her that I do NOT LIKE self-help type books, she asked I read it as a favor to her. I read it.

I proceeded to buy 5 copies of it to give as Christmas gifts to people in my company.

Even jaded ME liked it :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.