The Rosary on mp3

Hi everyone, I like to pray the Rosary daily and would like to have an mp3 of all the mysteries to listen to. I have seen plenty of sites with free downloads but these all have the Creed in the American version. Would someone be kind enough to post a link for the Rosary mp3 with the Creed in the Uk and Ireland version. Thanks

[quote="Dpoc41, post:1, topic:186470"]
Hi everyone, I like to pray the Rosary daily and would like to have an mp3 of all the mysteries to listen to. I have seen plenty of sites with free downloads but these all have the Creed in the American version. Would someone be kind enough to post a link for the Rosary mp3 with the Creed in the Uk and Ireland version. Thanks

[/quote]

What's the difference?
I have a mp3 rosary I downloaded from Steubenville and in the Creed they say "He descended to the dead" instead of "He descended into Hell", plus some other minor difference I can't recall right now.

Is that what you're looking for?

Thank You. There doesnt seem to be that much difference. God Bless.

www.rosaryarmy.com

Not sure which versions are available...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.