The Saint Joseph Thread

Here’s my second St. Joseph story: I work for a small mom and pop art store. Several years before I was hired they decided to expand into the framing business. Business started off slow, so my boss and his wife, both devout Catholics, decided to have the frame shop dedicated to St. Joseph the Worker. Shortly after that they got their first big job with one of the local hospitals.The name of the hospital? St. Joseph’s. And the contract? 500 framed pictures of St. Joseph, one for every room.

Now that I’m employed there it’s kinda cool going to work that is under the auspices of this great Saint. We have a little icon in the shop to remind of him and it seems that shop operates under a certain rhythm. It’s a blessed space to work in.

Thank you, St. Joseph!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.