The secret of christian love

The secret of Christian love.
“God is love: who lives in love lives in God, and God lives in him” (1 John 4:16).
St. John can say this definition the most beautiful and the most profound of God because he understood this teaching from Jesus, of which he was a disciple and beloved. Listening to his fascinating teaching and seeing his extraordinary miracles, St. John realizes that Jesus is the Son of God. After He wrote in his first letter, "We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world (1 John 4,15). He adds, with absolute certainty: “Who ever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God and we have known and believed the love that God has for us” (1 John 4,16).
God is love, then. Love that becomes Person and proceeds from Him .
God is the “source” of true love. God is the “secret” of true love. If it is true, love is not away from God, but back to Him . Love cannot be located outside or in the place of God, but in God himself. Love doesn’t make God disappear. This is very important. Who opens to love, opens to God who loves, and is closer to God, the source of love. Who is exposed to the adventure of love, necessarily encounters with God
Even those who think they do not love God and love just like men are certainly included and are in this ocean of Love, just because we all are created by Him, living in His goodness.
A wise man, not Christian, called K. Gibran guessed: “When you love do not say,” God is in my heart, “but rather say,” I am in the heart of God. "Who loves you stays in God. "
God surprises us, surrounds us with his love. Every breath we take is an act of His love for us. No man can miss out his love. Love creates, in fact, we exist because we are loved.
St. Bernard said: "Love seeks no advantages other than itself, does not look for reasons. Its only advantage is in existence. "
St. Thomas Aquinas, in his theological and philosophical meditation was to say: “The love of God has not allowed Him to be alone.”
God’s love does not stop at nothing, not even in front of the ingratitude of man.
S. Ceterina of Siena felt to explode with happiness at the thought that God loved her,she was able to shout out loud: “I am loved, because God has thought me from eternity”
St. Basil also said: “No one is excluded from the goodness of God.”
Everything is explained in the light of the love of God, He has loved us first. We will never be able to love anyone before being loved first.
Dear brothers and sisters I would like to pray with you and for all so that we never forget that God loves us so much and be our traveling companion in this life and in every moment of our existence. .
Lets trust Him more, and rely on Him.
Loving is good; knowing how to love is all!
The Lord bless you all always.
Fr.Agrippino

Thank you Father!

Thank you Father! I do feel blessed! :slight_smile:

Thank you Father!Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.