The Seven Storey mountain eBook/MOBI/ePUB etc

Hello everyone,

I’m legally blind and I read everything I can get my hands on…on my Kindle DX using second largest font :slight_smile: That being said I am DESPERATELY seeking an ebook version of The Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton, I’ve heard so many wonderful things and am anxious to read it. I know the Audiobook is available but does anyone know where I can find/purchase an eBook version of this, I’ve scoured the web looking with no luck :frowning:

Thanks for your help and God Bless!

Christian L.

Hi Christian :)

I was able to find one in Adobe PDF format (can you view that format on Kindle?)

Here is the site:

ebookdatabase.net/s/seven-storey-mountain

Disclaimer: I've never used this site, so can't vouch for it in any way ... but just wanted to share ... you can see what you think about it :)

Hello, Christian,

My husband is immediate past president of an official Thomas Merton group and asked me to tell you he is investigating this for you. It is not readily apparent that it is available as an E-book - though it should be. We will get back to you with an answer.

God bless!

Christian,

We have just heard directly from "the horse's mouth" in these matters that Seven Storey Mountain is not yet available in e-book form (due to publishing contracts) but that it will be available "in due course", whenever that might be! I hope it's sooner rather than later.

I hope that is of help.

Yes, thank you so much! I was wondering what was going on because I had heard it was his most "famous" work, yet others WERE available for Kindle etc but this one not.

Anyhow, thanks much for the help....hopefully "due course" is soon!!

Thanks again and God Bless!

Google turned this up: uvulaaudio.com/books.html which podcasts books in mp3 format. You'll have to scroll down for Seven Storey Mountain.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.