The Sin Of Disowning Family Members

I have been depress for many years. I grew up W/out a father. I been raised not only by my mom, but my two aunts who were never married. One of my aunts had her ways, but she is o.k… She’s a Christian, reads her Bible, prays for everybody. Very good woman. My other aunt, I never got along W/her. She made my life miserable, talking about me, & of course other people. She is very judgmental, W/no heart. I always wanted to know my father, & I had been searching for years. Around in my 30’s, I found him. That’s when I found out partially the real truth. The people who send me a letter W/the information I was seeking for. I did not get it, until one day I found it in my mom’s purse. I was really mad, & I confronted her. She got mad at me for going through her purse, & she claimed that was goin to give me the letter. I did not believe her, & I accuse her that she planning on gettin rid of it. True, I had no right to go into her purse, but at the same time I am glad I did. I would of never known. To me, she had no right to take my letter. What she did there was against the law. She could of went to jail for this. I found my dad, I got to meet him. At first I thought it was a happy ending, it was all over. I was wrong, it’s not over. There is another challenge.
I got another aunt who is just as evil as my mom’s sister, but her & my dad don’t get along. I met once in California, &!she is one of the old heartless person I ever met. She claimed to be Christian, but she is not. She is very judgmental, she tried to break me & my dad’s relationship. She already put my step mom & half sister against me. Including few other family members. When I see how other people were treated & being disowned for stupid reasons. I truely understand, & it’s not right. Life is too short, & too precious.
Anybody that is reading this, I need prayers. My aunt’s name is Stella, half sister Nina, & her mom Hye. Also pray for the rest of the family. Thanks! God Bless!

I have moved this to prayer intentions.

Prayers for you, God bless you with the strength to love and give you peace in your heart.

:pray:

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

Thank U! This is a terrible feeling, gettin treated like this. But I do want their souls to be saved & recognize what they R doin is wrong.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women.
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.