The situation progresses--Hope

Please pray for all the medical, psychological, and pharmaceutical professionals associated with this situation. Especially, please ask God to pour blessings on the pharmacist at CVS who helped me for three hours yesterday. In his goodness, he gave me the replacement for the stolen medications for free as the insurance company would not cover them and even gave me a free gift card, as there had been a mix-up and my antibiotics weren’t ready.

Please pray for guidanced for my new PCP, who does not really understand and seems to have prior knowledge and a preconception against me. I asked for antibiotics for an eye infection which I contracted from sleeping on my husband’s pillow, and now I have a staff boil between my eyes, which she saw but still did not prescribe antibiotics. My eyes are clouding and feel weak and tired. I am not able to drive safely.

Please pray that the Lord grant every blessing to my dear, dear psychologist, who spent all day finding room to see me yesterday and bore with me as I told him my woes and gave me the advice I went for: withdraw the restraining order and the no contact order and let my son come home. He has seen him in the past and saw him once a month ago. I was so happy I texted my husband immediately–just take that as it goes, my psychologist said, my husband is still a risky factor. I am taking care to report all his nefarious activities because he Just Doesn’t Understand certain things about American society, he is Canadian, and what is right and not right here where we live (massive confusion because of my mother’s involvement.)

My son had to consent to intervention for his drug problem, my terms, to come home, and says he won’t, so that still has to be worked out. Internet access is restored because Bright House found out that, as she put it, he had left me a prisoner here by removing all the computer equipment, saying he was moving out, and then refusing to take his name off the account to I could get my own.

So he kindly restored the modem, making sure that he had to place a call to Bright House for a DNS problem so that they would know that he had done this.

I don’t know how to talk about my husband, but he was very good with bringing DS (Dear Son?) over to apologize and get the contact info for the drug program, I pray he decides to call, but also have reservations given my complicated involvement with psych system.

Much ahead. It is Easter. Please, Lord, let it be a special one and I know that it is lending hope for all this to be happening at this time, but it is hard to know how to pray.

Blessings, and thanks, your prayers keep me holding on through all this and are bringing about a miracle, but tough going still ahead.

Happy Easter

Christ, Son of the living God, through baptism we were buried with you,
risen also with you in baptism, may we walk in newness of life.
– Lord, have mercy on us.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I will pray

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.