The story of my abortion...

I wrote this when I first started my blog. I think more people need to hear what abortion really does to the women who have them.

postabortionwalk.blogspot.com/2011/07/story-of-my-abortion.html?m=0

postabortionwalk.blogspot.com/2011/07/story-of-my-abortion.html?m=0

Your story is truly touching and sad in so many ways. I admire your for willingness to share it for the greater good. I know many will stumble upon your page and find solace and (eventually) peace through your example.

God Bless you and keep you in his mercy,
Martina

Thank you for your blog and sharing your story with us. I want you to know that I had read parts of your blog awhile ago on this forum when I was coming back to the Church and you really helped me to change my mind about abortion. I really regret my past views and understanding about abortion. Thank you for your courage to change the hearts of people like me. I will pray that you will continue to find peace and healing. You are a beautiful, brave person for doing this.

:hug3:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.