The Top 10 Reasons Why Abortion Is Wrong

Hi everyone. I made this video on abortion discussing the multiple reasons why it is wrong. I’d like to know what you think about it. I am intending to start a new YouTube channel to defend the faith and defend Church teaching on philosophical and ethical matters. Please let me know what you think of the video. Thanks and God bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTzAgXJm8C8

There are some pretty good lines in it and they are spot on.

I don’t have that much knowledge about youtube channels to be fair. Altough I do watch quite a fair of 'em.

For your channel I’d suggest you take some pointers from Apologetic YouTube-ers.

Thank you for your reply. :slight_smile: Glad you found something useful out of it. There are a few excellent Christian and Catholic YouTubers and I’m subscribed to a great deal of them, but YouTube on the whole tends to be fiercely anti-religious. I’ve got some new videos on euthanasia, Islam, the Shroud of Turin, politics, and other Catholic apologetics videos in the pipeline. If I can genuinely help a few people around the world with apologetics, then that’s all that really matters. :slight_smile:

There is only one reason…“Thou Shalt Not Kill”

Abortion is killing a human being!

Thanks for your reply. I agree that is the main reason. But most pro-abortion advocates find it difficult to understand even this basic point. I added other reasons too to try and help these people understand the psychological and societal problems with abortion too. As George Orwell said, “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” Pointing out the bleeding obvious becomes controversial and edgy.

Well done! Your arguments are rational and well reasoned. You have good images to illustrate your points, and the narration is clear and well-paced. The only nit-picky thing I would point out is that the music is a little loud and tends to override your voice. Overall, a great job. :thumbsup:

Thank you. Your comment was very helpful. I will try and make my voice louder for next time.

Congratulations on creating such a professional, well thought out message. Few of us have the talent or the time to create such an important message. The best most of us can do, is to write a check. [and that in itself is a very great thing to do people]

Think of the lengths we often go to in rescuing people from rooftops during a flood, the money it costs to do so. If your film convinces just 1 person not to kill their child, then it will have been well worth the effort. Hopefully it will reach many more than that.

“Brilliant!” as the English like to say!

Thank you. :slight_smile: That’s my mentality as well. If I can genuinely help even 1 person, it would all have been worth it. My next one will be on euthanasia. Thanks for the encouragement and God bless.

I read 1984 when I was in High School…I’ll have to read it again…forgot most of it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.