The Truth About the Idiots Who Run Great Britain

I am very sorry for the innocent victims of this TERRORIST attack. But clearly the morons who run Great Britain hve brought it on themselves (really onto their gullible citizens). People are starting to talk about how British liberalism is the cause of this, i.e., they are so politically correct that they will not even call terrorists “terrorist”, but rather refer to them as “bombers”. Also, they “tolerate” anything, even fundamental Islamicists WITHIN LONDON calling for the death and attacking of London.

They come up with idiotic slogans like “one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter”. WELL SOME LONDON BASED “FREEDOM FIGHTERS” JUST MURDERED 50+ OF YOUR CITIZENS YOU BLOODY IMBECILES.

I believe it goes deeper than this. Great Britain was once an empire. It controlled vast territories. The tactics it developed included setting up one group to slaughter another to maintain control. Many terrorist and drug running organizations can be traced to the dealing of the agents of the empire (remeber they developed the opium -> heroin routes). Though the empire has lost a lot (if not most) of its power, it is not dead, and the ties to various organizations, including terrorist still exist. People in the establishment of Great Britain, including likely some royals, need to allow certain groups to exist, even in London. This allows them to manipulate what little power the British Empire has left. They really do not care much about the citizens of London.

Over 10 years ago there was a big controversy regarding London harboring terrorists. There were hearigs in Parliment, news stories (not in the US), etc. Eventually some legislation was passed to try and manage this, but clearly these groups still exist openly in London.

Great Britain is a wasteland. Run by politically correct idiots, and an oligarchy who does not give a damn about its citizens. Eventually the House of Windsor may get kicked out. Let us pray that a new royal family who will bring Great Britain back into the Catholic fold follows. The Anglican administration has been a filthy, murderous, liberal pile of garbage.

Mark
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

Finished your little Hissy Fit have we? Beware the enemy within, and all that.

BTW: it was the CIA that bankrolled, trained and equipped the Taliban and Al Quaeda in the early days, not to mention Hamass in Palestine (or was that the Mossad? Hard to tell, all the same). And as for heroin/cocaine trafficking. The same applies. Its the CIA, stupid.

I don’t think that I need a lecture about life in London/UK today, from some uncharitable, unlearned little pontificator.

Further BTW: some of us here are truly scandalised that your ‘brave boys and gals’ of the US Military over here have been ordered to stay away from London for fear of further terror bombs. Scared of a little excitement are they?

[quote=Cockney Clive]Finished your little Hissy Fit have we? Beware the enemy within, and all that.

BTW: it was the CIA that bankrolled, trained and equipped the Taliban and Al Quaeda in the early days, not to mention Hamass in Palestine (or was that the Mossad? Hard to tell, all the same). And as for heroin/cocaine trafficking. The same applies. Its the CIA, stupid.

I don’t think that I need a lecture about life in London/UK today, from some uncharitable, unlearned little pontificator.

Further BTW: some of us here are truly scandalised that your ‘brave boys and gals’ of the US Military over here have been ordered to stay away from London for fear of further terror bombs. Scared of a little excitement are they?
[/quote]

I agree that the USA is following in the footsteps of Britain. Remember it’s “British Brains and American Brawn”. Of course, America has some brains now.

Remeber too, we have a “special relationship”.

It is unfortunate that both are countries are going this direction.

The US is a little more careful about allowing terrorist organizations to operate in the US, at least openly.

We certainly did arm the mujahadeen in the “Arc of Crisis”. Paul Huntington has been trying to sell the “Clash of Civilaizations” as a cold war ending policy option for over 15 years. FInally found a buyer. Unfortunately he is at least partially correct.

I am not so sure the CIA is into drug running, I think you are reffering to Oliver North (Great war hero and cocain smuggler) who created a network of private organizations through the state department (possibly with CIA help, at least a wink and a nod) to run cocaine into the US as part of arming the “contras”. Britain created a lot of the opium trade long before the CIA even existed (remember CIA started after WWII). There nmay have been some hanky panky during the Vietnam war, too…

This is not an “us” against “you” issue.

Sorry about the uncharitable part, just trying to highlight the truth.

God Bless Great Britain, and pray for a turn back to Catholicism.

Mark
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

[quote=Cockney Clive]Further BTW: some of us here are truly scandalised that your ‘brave boys and gals’ of the US Military over here have been ordered to stay away from London for fear of further terror bombs. Scared of a little excitement are they?
[/quote]

Order was rescinded almost before it hit the news – the Yanks are free to roam the great streets of London…if you see one, say hi!

Hello All

What negative views you got their trth_skr, name a person or country who is free from sin and is 100% perfect?

God Bless
Saint Andrew.

I am not in agreement with the original poster, but let me tell you, this is the wrong place to disparage US servicemen.

[quote=Cockney Clive]Further BTW: some of us here are truly scandalised that your ‘brave boys and gals’ of the US Military over here have been ordered to stay away from London for fear of further terror bombs. Scared of a little excitement are they?
[/quote]

No, more like “discretion is the better part of valor.” No point in looking for danger especially when it’s already looking for you.

Dear friends

Yet another politely conducted and well worded debate. It’s so great to see threads that are started with a well-balanced argument and comments that will not provoke anger from other members on the forum, but rather a kind and open exchange of views. I am so glad to see that people are expressing themselves so forcefully without guarding their words or remembering charity or refraining from being an occassion of sin for another person.:frowning:

I can see the obvious intent here is for peace!!!

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

To thr skr none is perfect, liberalism in economical terms is necessary and catholicism in moral is necessary too. England has mistakes like other countries. Who were without sin, throw the stone!

I don’t particulary care for the term “idiots” when reffering to British leadership nor do I agree the overall point of the initial post. Has Great Britain made some mistakes in dealing with this new threat? Yes. Have we? Yes.

Additionally to imply that US servicemen avoidance of London was fear-based is equally insulting. Would you consider that perhaps that measure had with it the dual intention of ridding the London streets with other potential targets that the enemy may have been looking to hit at the expense of other innocents?

This attack was on us all. Pure and simple.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2882/sambull1gr.jpg

I do not think that the post made here is the most educated post ever put on the forum. For one I can tell you definetely that the people and governement have been reffering to the people who attacked London as terrorists, not bombers.

I think it is extremely unfair calling the leaders of Britain idiots, bearing in mind that just over a year ago the current leader of the US refused to admit that humans contribute to global warming.

Britain will definetely seem more tolerant to terrorists than the US, not every country is a superpower that can start a war on terror. Britain is a very large multi faith society and cannot go about willy niilly accussing people of being terrorists.

“one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter” i have never heard this quoted in Britain.

YOU BLOODY IMBECILES

thats actually just insulting.

Great Britain is a wasteland. Run by politically correct idiots, and an oligarchy who does not give a damn about its citizens

that is as far from fact as comments come.

Let us pray that a new royal family who will bring Great Britain back into the Catholic fold follows.

that will never ever happen, and it would certainly not make Britain a better place.

Why not give the House of Stuart another try? I’m tanned, ready and willing. :slight_smile: (Did I mention I’m Catholic too.)

[quote=Stu]Why not give the House of Stuart another try? I’m tanned, ready and willing. :slight_smile: (Did I mention I’m Catholic too.)
[/quote]

Dear friend

:rotfl: :rotfl:

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

[quote=Lurch104]I am not in agreement with the original poster, but let me tell you, this is the wrong place to disparage US servicemen.
[/quote]

Actually I took it as a TIC bit of English humor…
:slight_smile:

[quote=Libero]that will never ever happen, and it would certainly not make Britain a better place.
[/quote]

I agree, but I do have British friends who’d just as soon see Britain become a Republic and let Mrs. Windsor and her family become ordinary citizens of the United British Republic.

[quote=Stu]Why not give the House of Stuart another try? I’m tanned, ready and willing. :slight_smile: (Did I mention I’m Catholic too.)
[/quote]

Laddie - what color is your kilt?
:smiley:

[quote=Richardols]I agree, but I do have British friends who’d just as soon see Britain become a Republic and let Mrs. Windsor and her family become ordinary citizens of the United British Republic.
[/quote]

That thought and $2.50 will get you a cup of coffee somewhere…

[quote=HagiaSophia]Laddie - what color is your kilt?
:smiley:
[/quote]

Which one? We Stuarts have one for almost every occasion.

[quote=HagiaSophia]That thought and $2.50 will get you a cup of coffee somewhere…
[/quote]

Sure, it’ll never come to pass, but there are more than a few British Republicans.

[quote=Richardols]Sure, it’ll never come to pass, but there are more than a few British Republicans.
[/quote]

Always have been, always will be – no matter where you are, there is always SOMEONE who wants something else. There was a dissenter even in Eden.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.