The Truth Of The Life Of This World

Hello Everyone,

Everyone shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned. (Quran-29:57)

Do they not travel in the land, and see what was the end of those before them? They were superior to them in strength, and they tilled the earth and populated it in greater numbers than these (pagans) have done, and there came to them their Messengers with clear proofs. Surely, Allâh wronged them not, but they used to wrong themselves. (Quran-30:9)

Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever.
(Quran-55:26-27)

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, (it is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers — good-doers), And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.(Quran-57:20)

I thought i share this verses with you, because lots of people forgets about death and hereafter during their busy life in this world.

Thanks Tom Shaikh.

I wonder if Shakespeare had a copy of Al-Qur’an…

She should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

(Macbeth V:5)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.