The "Truth".

A friend in mine is bringing a Publication to town, the “truth”. His intention is to try and change things in our diocese and fix the seminary.

He approached me to make a web page and I turned it down becuase I kind of see it as Rock throwing. Gays in the priest hood and the other stuff that goes on is just part of the Status Quo and the agenda.

I think there has to be other ways to bring about Change but also my friend has some valid points that things need to change…

I sent my friend an email and told him he should have a vatican representative help him with the publican and maybe do some public intrest storys. (Rather than focus on the agenda all the time.)

What is everyone else opinion?

Perhaps you could explain a little more what this publication/web site is about? You mention that one of the issues it deals with is “gays in the priesthood”, but don’t go into any more detail. “Gay” is a somewhat loaded term. Do you mean simply priests with homosexual attraction, or openly-practicing homosexuals? What other issues does he want to deal with?

[quote=Bill_A] Gays in the priest hood and the other stuff that goes on is just part of the Status Quo and the agenda.

[/quote]

Huh? Whose agenda? His or those he intends to criticize? You have gay priests in your parish or what? This is not clear but I share your aversion to rock-throwing.

Much more informtion is needed in order to form an opinion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.