The TV Show "Apparitions"

Last night I came across a BBC show that is available for streaming on Netflix. It was about a Vatican miracle investigator who is inline to be the Vatican's next Chief Exorcist.

I watched two episodes, and it's very entertaining, but what is most interesting about it is how PRO-Catholic it is. When it comes to presenting Catholic history and beliefs, they get all the minutia right--from the Communion of Saints to Pius XII's role in saving Jews during WWII.

The protagonist Priest is the very model of what we would like in our priests. He is strong, masculine, courageous, smart, devout, and compassionate.

I was very shocked to come across a show that didn't mock us, but actually portrayed us in a very positive light--especially in this day and age.

Of course I've only watched two episodes, but so far, so good.

I love that show! I bit torrented it a few years ago. Good to hear it's on Netflix.

Glad you enjoy it. The lead actor had been a favorite of mine for a while.

That sounds great. I will have to check it out.

:popcorn:

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.