The Vegetarian & Vegan Thread

There used to be a vegetarian and vegan group here before the new format. I miss that group, so I thought perhaps we could have a vegetarian & vegan thread instead. We can share recipes, talk veggie to each other, and welcome new vegetarians and vegans.
:broccoli::carrot::tomato::corn::avocado::apple::eggplant::peach:

Iโ€™ve been a vegetarian for over thirty years. Iโ€™m almost vegan, but not quite, because I donโ€™t avoid eggs and I do consume small amounts of organic butter and half & half.

I originally became a vegetarian to reduce animal suffering. But in later years I also came to appreciate the health benefits of a meat-free diet.

Hey! I was vegan for 3 years! Just switched to paleo/keto. Still love the vegan diet though :heart_eyes: Whatโ€™s your favorite recipe?

Hi Damascone. My latest favorite thing is baby bok choy. I sautรฉ it in olive oil with onions and beech mushrooms. I usually like to add some Trader Joeโ€™s baked tofu, but thatโ€™s getting hard to find.

What is paleo/keto?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.