The world needs Veronicans

Hi to all the youth out there… young ladies, did you ever think of spending your life for God, perhaps God is calling you to join us, why not? We are the Veronican Sisters of the Holy Face congregation, founded by St. Gaetano Catanoso, a new saint canonized by Pope Benedict XVI at the early stage of his Papacy (october 23, 2005). We are committed at the work of Reparation specially of Blasphemy and other horrendous offense against the Holy Face of Jesus. Aware that every human suffering is Christ suffering, extending His passion and death to the poor and the oppressed, we as Veronican sisters we offer ourselves to Him through the profession of the Evangelical Counsels of Chastity, poverty and Obedience, thus representing in the Church the courageous gesture of st. Veronica. Feel free to contact us! We are present in Italy, Philippines and Tanzania. See also our website: www.veronicansisters.multiply.com

Thank you for sharing :D

Can you give me your contacts in Tanzania?

Thanks

Densy

[quote="densline, post:3, topic:209899"]
Can you give me your contacts in Tanzania?

Thanks

Densy

[/quote]

This is our Address:
FORMATION HOUSE
P. O. Box, 6632 Moshi Soweto
TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA
Sr. Giuditta Zaffino - Superior
Sr. Jay-ann Cagoyong-Formator

God bless!

[quote="suorMarides, post:4, topic:209899"]
This is our Address:
FORMATION HOUSE
P. O. Box, 6632 Moshi Soweto
TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA
Sr. Giuditta Zaffino - Superior
Sr. Jay-ann Cagoyong-Formator

God bless!

[/quote]

Thanks. Do they have email address? am sure they do!
Will you be so kind as to send me in my email address?

[email]piccola@hotmail.se[/email]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.