Theology of the Body - Distance learning

Does anybody know of a certified TOB course offered via the computer. Given a hectic schedule, I don’t have time to make it out to any of Christopher West’s seminars. A distance learning course would be ideal, otherwise a weekend seminar offered in NYC or Long Island also be good. I have heard of Pope John Paul II Center in DC but it didn’t appear they had any online course offerings. Any resources / help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless

never heard of this before… sounds interesting

You can buy Theology of the Body DVD’s and a workbook at go through the course at home. I think the sets are on sale through Ascension Press right now.

www.ascensionpress.com

If at all possible, some day, go to the TOB institute for the class. I hesitated too because of the cost, but afterward, I can say that I can’t believe I let the cost almost stop me from going. It is one of the best experiences of my life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.