Theology on Tap?!?

Has anyone here ever heard of Theology on Tap? Do you have any experience with Theology on Tap? Do you know if it is a national program or if every program is autonomus?

We do it here. Awsome and orthodox. Many of the attendees are single 20-25yrs, although the age limit isn’t really limited per se, and they get awsome talks, then discussion and stuff :slight_smile:

[quote=Sanctus]Has anyone here ever heard of Theology on Tap? Do you have any experience with Theology on Tap? Do you know if it is a national program or if every program is autonomus?
[/quote]

YES! The ones I’ve been to were great. I met Alex Jones here in Toledo O. And some other “orthodox” speakers.

I believe it is an informal gathering of young adults under age 35 in a local pub talking about the faith, God etc. (I don’t know if it is always in a pub)

God bless,

Joe

sounds quite interesting…

This has been going on for several years now. Here in Houston we have it as a series for a few weeks out of the year. I think in the midwest it’s continuous.

in XT.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.