There is no hope how can i move on

Long tragedy short. I love my wife we had 3 children from '04-07. After the third child she changed and that was the start of my heartbreak. We have been seperated 11 months and I thought we were making headway. I was wrong, today I realized the Truth of Christ, the Church and truth in general doesn't matter. It hurts but I cant do anything more spiritually or humanly possible. I felt hate in my heart for her today which upsets me. Im tired of being hurt. I want to move on, how?

2 Cor 12:7-10 Therefore, that I might not become too elated, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, an angel of Satan, to beat me, to keep me from being too elated. Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it might leave me, but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

At these lowest of times, when we can no longer stand on our own and walk, Christ cradles us in His arms and does the walking for us.

Hang in there. Not for yourself, and not even necessarily for your wife. Do it for those three innocent blessings whose care God has entrusted to you. Let them see and never forget that their father loves them unconditionally and will do whatever it takes to protect them. It may be agonizingly humbling, or steadfastly and silently strong, but do it anyway.

And know that prayers are being said for you that you may have wisdom, strength, and peace.

Time.
I’ve been waiting almost 6 years for the hurt to stop. I still wear my wedding band and I haven’t given up completely on hope. Time, has lessened the sting over these 6 years and I harbor no hate, just sorrow. You’re not alone though. A great many men and women are going through the exact same thing as you are at this very moment. Initially, I tried everything from Catholic sponsored divorce and separated groups, to working myself to near death. Nothing I did helped. I’m convinced that the only thing to do is to make the best of it, and give it time. In my case, I should be happy again sometime in the late 2030s at this rate.

Dear friend I think the best thing you could do would be to make an appointment with your priest and confide in him as to what's going on in your life.I am sorry for your suffering.God bless you

Dear cacaco.
I am so sorry that you are experiencing this heartache. Breakup of marriages is just one sign of how sick our world is today.
Take heart! Do not feel hatred for you wife. She is the mother of your children and assuming you received the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony, she will always be your wife, whether or not you are together.
Pray for her! Pray for your marriage, now more than ever.
Pray for peace of mind, over and over again! The good LORD will console you.
Turn to Jesus. Remember that hymn—What a Friend We Have in Jesus.? Do not lose hope. Jesus is our hope. I will pray for you.
God Bless you!

Excellent advice from everyone above. Eleven months is really not a long time to move on from a divorce especially when you realize that your spouse does not know the Truth in Christ, the Church, or the truth in general. She might not be open to this right now but that does not mean that she will never be AND by continuing to pray for her she may very well find her way to Him. Talking this over with your Priest will help a great deal.

Hi cacaco.
Here is the first verse of that hymn I mentioned above.

What a friend we have in Jesus.
All our sins and grief to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer.
O what peace we often forfeit!
O what needless pain we bear!
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.