These pictures are AMAZING! MUST LOOK!

visionsofjesuschrist.com/miraculous_images.htm

Especially see the “door to heaven”, “Suffering Jesus appears on cross (thought I beleive it is just from the Passion of the christ, it looks rather disturbing)”, and the one with Blessed Virgin Mary appearing in Ohio- that town is just a MILE away from where I live! I remember that it was AMAZING!

[quote=Chazemataz]visionsofjesuschrist.com/miraculous_images.htm

Especially see the “door to heaven”, “Suffering Jesus appears on cross (thought I beleive it is just from the Passion of the christ, it looks rather disturbing)”, and the one with Blessed Virgin Mary appearing in Ohio- that town is just a MILE away from where I live! I remember that it was AMAZING!
[/quote]

Thank you for posting this link. These pictures are amazing!

I am, to put it mildly, very skeptical when it comes to these sorts of things. Even so, it is hard to explain some of the photos on this site. Specifically:
visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping272.htm

Now, photos can be doctored and images impressed in various materials - the question you have to ask yourself is why. Why spend the considerable amount of time and effort it must have taken to do this, if not for financial gain? If the story is to be believed, this petal was a gift to start with, then subsequently donated. No financial gain. I didn’t hear anything about in on the national news (unlike the Chicago “waterstain of the Virgin”), so notariety isn’t a probable motive. Couple these facts with the piety of those involved and the probable aversion to deception consistant with our religious tradition and the pius members of this particular assembly…and…I’m just not sure what to make of these things…

Prayerfully,
RyanL

Isn’t this the same sort of thing they do when they claim to see ghosts? I’m sorry but I don’t believe any of this. The foreground (statues or whatever they are) seems to have been overexposed in the first picture and therefore appears fairly white. The second picture just looks doctored. And with regard to the rose petal, who’s to say it wasn’t drawn? The story sounded rather odd.

I wouldn’t believe any of this stuff. Look at the rest of the website. A bunch of fuzzy pictures, overexposed pictures, and pictures of smoke claiming to be miraculous appearances.

Thank you, I love to see God’s little signs

When I was in Medjagorje (2000) I could stare at the sun for hours, friends of mine saw it dancing but the most powerful thing for me was what I would call the ‘real gift of tongues" I counted up to a dozen diffent languages all praying the Rosary together outside St James’ Church. This was the time I truly understood our Blessed Mother

Aside from Thomas’ responses:nope: this was amazing did you check the video at Betena(sp)?:smiley: For those who believe no explainations necessary ,for those who do not well,you know the rest:)

Nice photos. Some may be true and some my just be imagination and some bad film or light reflections. Regardless, they are all neat. We like to hope they are are real though.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.